A provocative yet gentle dress inspired by pre-industrial forms, designed using Julien Robert’s zero waste subtraction cutting technique made in soft, breathable handwoven organic cotton. Features two large pockets at the waist, and two hand casted brass buttons to adjust tightness at the chest, and the amount of side-boob showing. Can be worn with or without undergarments.
- 100% handwoven organic cotton grown, spun, and handwoven in Java
- 100% botanical dyes hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- Reclaimed brass buttons hand casted in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship within 30 days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment.
Model is 5'8" and wears a size M.