Dream Delivery Jacket
A sensory, silk lined jacket that embodies the spirit of an individual who delivers their own dreams from the invisible world into reality. Billowing sail sleeves flow with the air to breathe in the dream, whilst the back pocket carries the dream. Featuring a dreamy soft pink and light indigo hand woven organic cotton ikat and hand-casted brass and silver buttons re-made from pre-industrial Tausug Tribe buttons with their permission.
The Tausug, literally meaning 'people of the current', live in deep connection with the ocean.
- 100% organic cotton ikat grown and spun in Java, woven in Bali
- 100% heritage Chinese silk lining
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- Reclaimed brass and silver buttons hand casted in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship within 45 days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment.
Model is 5'11" and wears size M.