Lung Pocket Shirt (Stock)
An eclectic shirt designed using Julien Robert’s zero-waste Subtraction Pattern cutting technique made in soft, breathable handwoven organic cotton. The upside down heart or lung symbol applique is a reminder to love our lungs; the ones in our bodies, and the often forgotten ones that breathe for our planet (our oceans and forests). Comes with two pockets built into the sleeves like bodily sacs, great for hiding light surprises for friends.
- 100% handwoven organic cotton grown, spun, and handwoven in Java
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
Limited available for immediate shipment.
Models Blaine (5'7") and Amira (5'8") both wear size S.