Ocean Coat (American Tour Exclusive)
A simple visual body that speaks of the ocean made in hand dyed, handwoven, soft heavy-weight organic cotton sourced in Javanese villages. Features optional sleeves that sway with each step. Designed to keep you warm on a cold, foggy morning, or to make a statement without any undergarments on a sunny day. Ocean coats are made using a zero-waste, naturally dyed process and come in varying gradients from deep indigo to white. One size fits most.
- 100% handwoven organic cotton grown, spun, and handwoven in Java
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
Limited Stock for North American Tour only.
Models Allen and Amira are 5'11" and 5'8".