Mango Yellow Sail Hoodie
An eclectic interpretation of a hoodie inspired by pre-industrial cultures, designed using Julien Robert’s zero waste subtraction cutting technique, made in soft, breathable handwoven organic cotton. Features the upside down heart/lung symbol in the form of a pocket on the garment’s centre, and an adjustable hood, resembling a sail, that can also be draped like a scarf around the neck, or a cape.
- 100% handwoven organic cotton grown, spun, and handwoven in Java
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship within 30 days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment.