Coeur-Fleur Protection Silk Bandana
A silk bandana that helps provide semiotic and scientific comfort that you are protected. The hand-painted batik incorporates the Allen Litton’s heart-flower symbol, to blossom in love, in addition to the Balinese tapak dara + symbol to keep harmful entities at away. Wear wrapped on your head, forehead, decorate a bag, or as a layer to your face covering. Did you know that silk masks are the second most protective to N95 masks?
- 100% heritage Chinese silk
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- 100% batik hand-painted in Bali
- Dimensions: 50 x 55 cm
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship within 30 days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if the item you would like is currently out of stock.