Indigo Megamendung Long Sleeve Slim Grandfather Shirt
A dynamic long sleeve button up modelled after a shirt Allen Litton found in his late grandfather James Litton’s closet. Designed to be loosely fitted with most of the buttons up, or most of the buttons down. Made in a luxurious & breathable plant dyed hand painted batik cotton woven to be worn all day and or night by different body types. The 'Megamendung' batik motif originates from Cirebon, Indonesia and is an homage to the natural phenomenon of the sky.
- 100% pure hand painted batik cotton
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- Hand carved shell buttons made in Sulawesi
- Hand cast brass top button made in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship within 63 business days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment.