Lung Sleeve Shirt
A long sleeve shirt inspired by triangle shaped pre-industrial tunics with the collection’s upside down heart/ lung symbol appliqued on the tunic’s lower back panel. Designed using Julien Robert’s zero waste Subtraction Cutting technique with hidden pockets for light objects, or the hands. Made in soft, breathable handwoven organic cotton. Fits true to size, but wear one or two sizes larger for a dress-like oversized fit.
- 100% handwoven organic cotton grown, spun, and handwoven in Java
- 100% botanical dyes hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship within 30 days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment.
Allen is 5'11" and wears a size M, Becca and Blaine are both 5'8" and wear a size L.