Coconut Pink Adventure Sail Jumpsuit
A contemporary unisex jumpsuit with billowing sleeves inspired by pre-industrial cultures that sail with the wind. Equipped with five different pockets and designed to dress up with a jacket in the evening, or wear with the top tied down around the waist on a warm day.
- 55% hemp 45% organic cotton grown, spun, and woven in India
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Hand carved shell buttons made in Sulawesi
- Hand casted brass collar button from the Tausug tribes people, re-made with their permission in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship within 30 days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment.
Jay is 6'0" and wears size M. Amira is 5'8" and wears size S.