Earth Meets Ocean Simple Suit
A contemporary unisex jumpsuit with billowing sleeves inspired by pre-industrial cultures that sail with the wind. Made in a soft, light, yet sturdy organic cotton poplin. The indigo top half of the garment represents the ocean, the black dyed legs represent the earth. Equipped with three different pockets and designed to dress up with a jacket in the evening, or wear with the top tied down around the waist on a warm day. Includes a channel for a belt.
- 100% organic cotton
- 100% plant dyes
- Natural ink silk-screened cotton labels
- Hand carved shell buttons
- Hand casted brass collar button from the Tausug tribes people, re-made with their permission in Bali
- Organic Indian cotton sewing thread
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This is a pre-order and will ship within 2 months of the order date. Extremely limited stock may be available in your chosen size for immediate shipment (we usually stock size M’s).