Handloom Mango Ikat Grandfather Shirt (Stock)
A dynamic button up modelled after a shirt Allen Litton found in his late grandfather James Litton’s closet. Designed to be worn over-sized with most of the buttons up, or most of the buttons down. Made in mango dyed hand-woven organic cotton ikat that feels light and soft against the skin.
- 100% natural cotton grown and spun in Java, hand woven in Bali
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- Hand carved shell buttons made in Sulawesi
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
Limited stock available for immediate shipment.