Indigo Heritage Chinese Silk Shibori Grandfather Shirt (Stock)
A dynamic button up modelled after a shirt Allen Litton found in his late grandfather James Litton’s closet. Designed to be worn over-sized with most of the buttons up, or most of the buttons down. Made of luxurious plant dyed heritage Chinese silk, featuring a shibori tie-dye of Allen Litton's signature lung-heart pattern. Due to the hand-tied nature of the shibori technique, each symbol may come out with slight variations.
- 100% pure Heritage Chinese Silk, made in China
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- Hand carved shell buttons made in Sulawesi
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
Limited stock available for immediate shipment.
Model is 5'10" and wears size M.