A simple visual body that speaks of the ocean made in hand dyed, handwoven, soft heavy-weight organic cotton sourced in Javanese villages. Features optional sleeves that sway with each step. Designed to keep you warm on a cold, foggy morning, or to make a statement without any undergarments on a sunny day. Ocean coats are made using a zero-waste, naturally dyed process and come in varying gradients from deep indigo to white. One size fits most.
- 100% handwoven organic cotton grown, spun, and handwoven in Java
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This item is made to order and will ship within 30 days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment.
Models Allen and Amira are 5'11" and 5'8".