Rose Earth Silk Fuji Grandfather Shirt
A dynamic button up modelled after a shirt Allen Litton found in his late grandfather James Litton’s closet. Designed to be worn over-sized with most of the buttons up, or most of the buttons down. Made in luxurious plant dyed high-quality, silky yet strong and breathable Heritage Chinese Silk Fujiette to be worn all day and or night by different body types.
- 100% pure Heritage Chinese Silk
- 100% botanical dyes, hand dyed in Bali
- Natural cotton labels hand printed with botanical ink in Bali
- Hand carved shell buttons made in Sulawesi
- GOTS certified undyed organic cotton sewing thread grown and spun in India
- Cut and sewn with care in Bali
This piece is made to order and will be ready to ship within 30 days of the order date. Limited stock may be available for immediate shipment.
Model is 5'11" and wears size L for an accentuated oversized look.